A Big Thank You

This is wishing our dear mothers a very blessed and slightly belated Mother's Day!! Our moms have been very supportive, encouraging, hospitable and gracious in helping out with Bright Lights, and we're very grateful for that!
Every fortnight they put in a lot of effort in shuttling us to the meetings, in preparing food, in organizing events, and just in being of assistance in any way possible.

THANK YOU, MOMS!

It is definitely by God's grace that we've come this far.

While we're being thankful...
Here are some videos from a Bright Lights meeting long ago, when we were studying Gratefulness. An activity we had to do was to compose words on the topic of gratefulness to familiar songs. (I was supposed to post it up after our meeting, which I didn't do, but I guess it ties in pretty nicely here too). They are both videos thanking the Lord for His provision:)



G-R-A-T
E-F-U-L
N-E-S-S
He's so good to me.

Thank God for trees.
Thank God for cheese.
Thank God for keys,
And for manatees.
Hey!




I want to thank You
For all that You do.
You are so providing,
And I'll be grateful.

Gratefulness is
When you give thanks
For the things that He's given,
Like promising Heaven.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Danielle!

    Its amazing how the words of a song can really stick in your head. I still remember the words you all wrote to the songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa no problem:) Yeah, you're right! which is why all the more we need to have a discipline in the area of music.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I didn't know you had a blg and I just found it. :) I'll have to start following it! Danielle, I am in Alaska right now with my sister's family and I don't have your e-mail on my account here but I've been wanting to write to you. So send me a short note and I'll have your email here then. :)
    Give my love to the BL group in Singapore. I think about you all SOO much and truly miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dani!
    It's so good to hear from you! :)
    I sent you an email a while back but I don't know if you received it:) I'd put my email down here if it wasn't a public blog, so maybe I'll try emailing you again and see if it works :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...